Tuesday, December 23, 2014

"This Is M.E." Rocks ACL Live

December 4, 2014 found Austin, Texas rocking out to some great music from one of rock’s most dynamic performers as Grammy and Academy Award winning artist Melissa Etheridge took to the stage at Austin City Limits – Live at the Moody Theater.  Etheridge is on tour in support of her latest studio album, “This Is M.E.”  “This Is M.E.” is Etheridge’s first album released on her own label, ME Records.  





During her set, Etheridge performed some of her biggest hits, including “I’m The Only One” and “Come To My Window,” as well as nine tracks from her newest release, including her first single off “This Is M.E.,” “Take My Number.”




The introduction of so many new songs in one show might have caused problems for other artists, but Etheridge’s gamble proved to be a major hit with the always music-savvy Austin audience. Etheridge showcased her guitar skills on most songs, but she also showed her musical diversity by playing tom toms during “I Won’t Be Alone.” All in all, this show was the prefect mixture of a talented artist and some great music.





Setlist:
I Won’t Be Alone
I Want to Come Over
Take My Number
A Little Hard Hearted
Come To My Window
Do It Again
A Little Bit Of Me
Chrome Plated Heart
Ain’t That Bad
I’m The Only One
Like A Preacher
All The Way Home
Bring Me Some Water
Like The Way I Do
Encore:
Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment