Friday, November 6, 2015

My Morning Jacket At Austin Music Hall

My Morning Jacket stopped by Austin Music Hall for two shows on October 22 and October 23, 2015. My Morning Jacket is on tour in support of their sixth album, The Waterfall, which was released earlier this year.



Jim James

My Morning Jacket is fronted by Jim James.


Jim James

Jim James 


Joining James on stage are bassist Tom Blankenship, drummer Patrick Hallahan, guitarist Carl Broemel, and keyboardist Bo Koster.


Patrick Hallahan of My Morning Jacket


Carl Broemel of My Morning Jacket

Tom Blankenship of My Morning Jacket

Bo Koster of My Morning Jacket


Setlist for My Morning Jacket:
Victory Dance
Compound Fracture
Evil Urges
I'm Amazed
Lay Low
Knot Comes Loose
Like A River
Outta My System
What A Wonderful Man
Master Plan
State Of The Art
Steam Engine
Only Memories Remain
In Its Infancy (The Waterfall)
Wordless Chorus
Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt 1
Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt 2
Cobra

Encore: 
Gideon
Dancefloors
One Big Holiday



Jim James of My Morning Jacket



Opening the night for My Morning Jacket was the Fruit Bats

Eric D. Johnson of Fruit Bats

Eric D. Johnson of Fruit Bats


To find album and tour information for My Morning Jacket: http://www.mymorningjacket.com/

To find album and tour information for Fruit Bats: http://www.fruitbatsmusic.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment