Friday, October 18, 2013

Time To Catch Up - Part One - Austin Food and Wine Festival 2013

Limelight Imaging has been busy covering events all over Central Texas the last few months, but sadly, I, his trusty partner and blogger, have been shirking my job of blogging about it. So hold on to your hats as I bombard you with awesome photos, but not too many words, and try to bring you up to date on some of the great happenings in and around Austin, Texas in July, August, September, and the beginning of October 2013. 


Since I am going back in time I will start with the Austin Food and Wine Festival which took place over the weekend of April 26, 27, and 28 in various parks in downtown Austin. The event not only featured amazing food and wines from Austin and around Texas, but also, in true Austin style, live music.






















No comments:

Post a Comment